Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Lindsay's Bachelorette Party Invitations

My best friend Lindsay is getting married in 18 days!!!!!!  This weekend is her bachelorette party that I am hosting with a few wonderful friends that are helping out so much!!!  I had to black out some of the information so it doesn't look as cute as it does in person.  I.ABSOLUTELY.LOVE the chevron design.  Click here to find out where on etsy I ordered these.  Erin did an awesome job on the invitations and was so sweet!  She had these to me so quick and I also ordered one other thing from her that I will show you after the bachelorette party!  Go check out her other invitations that she has!


We are headed over to Destin this weekend for a lot of girl fun!  There is 16 of us going!  There will be a lot of games, shopping, eating, and memories made!  Can't wait!!!  I will be posting more pictures and decorations that we made after the party, I don't want the little bride-to-be to see any of it before then!!!

No comments: