Monday, January 30, 2012

The day after

Ok I gave myself all day to have a little pity party!! My amazing aunt came and picked Josiah up so I could get a little bit of me time! At first I thought that was what I needed but it made me think too much and I was upset all over again. Josh took 1/2 day off which ended up just what I needed! We went and ate at Tokyo and then got pedicures! Yes, Josh got his first pedicure! He is probably going to kill me for telling y'all that!!! Ha! We went to pick up Josiah and headed to Target and TCBY!! I feel better about things! Don't get me wrong I'm still upset, but it has made me even more thankful for the people that are in my life! My family is my number one priority! If you are my friend you fit in this category because I would do anything for you too!! I am so thankful for my sweet husband that is my rock, my absolutely amazing son that could put a smile on my face no matter what else is going on and my little angel that will be born in a few months! I can't thank everyone enough for all the prayers, text and phone calls!

Just remember God is great all of the time!

2 comments:

AshleyS said...

Glad you are feeling better. I can't imagine all of your emotions. If you need anything please let us know. Love you! <3

Nicole said...

Thank you sO much Ashley!! You are so sweet!!! I still have a few moments when I get upset but we will get through it!!! Live ya!!!