Thursday, January 12, 2012

Addiction

I have mentioned this several times on my blog that I have an addiction problem. 

No its not to alcohol, or cigarettes or anything like that, its......


Chocolate

Ohh...its so good.  It just melts in your mouth.  I think about it all day long.  I think a lot of it is out of habit.  I am used to eating it so I eat it.  Does that make since?  Also, it runs in my family...if that is possible.  My mom's family loves sweets.  Sometimes I find myself eating it and think, this isn't that good.  Step away from the chocolate Nicole!

I gave it up in 2004 and didn't eat any of it until 2006.  I also gave up caffeine drinks in 2004 and haven't touched one since.  So why can't I quit eating chocolate.

I just want to stop eating eat. But I crave it!

Help!!!  Does anyone have any suggestions?  I will take any advice!! 

I think I may go eat some now....just kidding.  I already brushed my teeth and I am about to crawl into bed.  I have a busy weekend ahead of me!!



No comments: