Monday, January 9, 2012

Christmas Eve

I know I am late on posting about Christmas but I really wanted too, I just ran out of time!  Christmas works out perfectly!  We go to Josh's mom and dad's on Christmas Eve with all of the family!  This year it was even more fun than usual because most of his family is living here!!!  Here are the kids waiting patiently to get their presents!

Micha..
 Samantha
 Taylor
 Josiah (I think he looks huge in this picture!)

Cousin love!

My little family!


Josh's mom, grandpa, Aunt T and Aunt Charlie

We had such a great Christmas Eve if you missed our excited news we told our family click here!  Josiah loved opening presents and loved spending time with the family!  If my computer cooperates I will post about Christmas Day in a few minutes!!!


No comments: