I know this is unbelievable, but I haven't taken any pictures lately! I did take this video of Josiah yesterday! By the way...please disregard his Gators shirt, I am not a Florida fan Josiah's daddy is!
Monday, April 26, 2010
Here is a video from Sunday. My mom was trying to feed Josiah grits and eggs for the first time. He did NOT like them. The funny thing is we were eating grits and eggs a few minutes later and he loved them when he got them off of our plates. Funny little guy! He is such a mess!
Monday, April 19, 2010
Thursday we took Josiah to his new doctor for his 9 month check up. He did great and we love the new doctor.
The doctor said he was very healthy! :)
He was 30' tall (95th%)and weighed 21 pounds (65th%).
I gave up trying to put the sign in his bed because he was eating and ripping it up.
- He loves to eat...I think this is when he is the happiest! Haha.. must take after me!
- He loves to be outside, he would stay out there all day long
- He loves the dogs
- He loves to play with electrical cord (no we do not let him do this!)
- He loves to try to get into the dogs' water bowl
A few things Josiah dislikes....
- He dislikes getting his diaper changed
- He dislikes getting in his car seat
- He is starting to dislike getting into is highchair
He is so much fun right now. He hasn't been the type of baby that likes to be loved on, but he is starting to give kisses and hugs! It is so cute!! He giggles all the time. Josiah started this new thing where he fake coughs, it is hilarious. He is so adorable and so much fun at this age!
Thursday, April 15, 2010
I thought I better learn too just in case Josh didn't get it...
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Josiah has his 9 month well visit tomorrow with his new doctor here in Florida. I hope everything goes good and that his doctor is nice (I've heard good things about him)! I will post his 9 month picture in the next few days!
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
So far it hasn't been too hard, but last night I had a dream about it...is that bad that I dream about food?!?! I had a dream that I ate a chocolate chip cookie and then got so mad at myself for eating it. I have been thinking about chocolate ALL day long now!
I can do this...I CAN do this........
Monday, April 12, 2010
My family on the way to the cookout...man I need some sunshine in my life!
Friday, April 9, 2010
I am super late on his 8 month picture but I had to post it! He is such a squirmer these days it is hard to get a good picture.
We went to Church on Saturday the night before Easter since we were loading up the trailer
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
I love being here already! I have spent so much time with family and friends and it feels great! I can't wait to do it more often.
Today I went looking for houses and I found one that I love...but I will have to wish for it right now because we won't be purchasing one until our house gets rented out and we save a little bit of money.
On a total different note, I quit eating chocolate...this is day2 and it sucks already!!!! I'm not necessarily quiting because I need to lose weight (even though I do need to) I stopped eating it because I always feel bad after I eat it. I hoping I can have the will power but I don't know because I already want it!!!!
I will post some new pictures of Josiah once I find my cord!
Friday, April 2, 2010
- His first word is "gog" for dog. Like I have said in previous posts he LOVES our two dogs. He has been saying this for a couple of weeks, but I wasn't sure if that was what he was saying. But the last few days every time Mali or Haleigh runs by he says "gog". So cute!
- He has found a new love for the stairs. We have never had a gate because he just never bothered them until last week. He went over to them so I was curious what he would do. He crawled up them like he had done it a million times before. I only let him go up a few thinking he wouldn't get very far anyway. Well, the next day he went back over to them. I thought I would let him go up them and see how far he would go. He crawled up all 17 stairs he was so proud of himself!
- Another new thing is giving five. Josiah's Pop-Up (my dad) taught him how to give five. He is doing this constantly.
- Yesterday he started squealing! He thinks it is so funny! I think he does it just to hear himself do it! I think he learned this from the neighbor's little boy. We were over their the other day and Kyle was doing it, but when Kyle did it Josiah would cry! Haha!
- We also went to the neighborhood park yesterday for the first time. I took a few pictures, but I will have to post them tomorrow because my camera is in Josiah's room and he is napping.
I guess I need to get packing. This weekend is the big MOVE! We are loading up Sunday and leaving Monday to head to Pensacola!!
I hope everyone has a great Easter!!!!!!!!