Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I can't find anything

We are getting situated here in Pensacola and I can't seem to find anything! This post will NOT have any pictures because I can't find my cord. We are slowly getting unpacked and getting our stuff organized, but it is not easy with lil' man getting into everything. Josh is heading this way Friday and I can't wait to see him! I miss him so much and I know he misses Boogie!


I love being here already! I have spent so much time with family and friends and it feels great! I can't wait to do it more often.


Today I went looking for houses and I found one that I love...but I will have to wish for it right now because we won't be purchasing one until our house gets rented out and we save a little bit of money.


On a total different note, I quit eating chocolate...this is day2 and it sucks already!!!! I'm not necessarily quiting because I need to lose weight (even though I do need to) I stopped eating it because I always feel bad after I eat it. I hoping I can have the will power but I don't know because I already want it!!!!

I will post some new pictures of Josiah once I find my cord!

No comments: