Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sunshine

Josiah loves to be outside but the problem is there is nothing that he can really do. He wants to eat EVERYTHING so I decided I would get him a baby pool until the big pool is warm enough to go in. Monday was the first time in it and he wasn't too sure about it at first. He played for a little while but he was ready to get out a few minutes later.
Today I didn't have the pool water warmed up so I decided to let him play in his pack-n-play outside. He enjoyed watching the dogs run around. He stayed in there for about 30 minutes! I might do this more often so I can get some sun!!!
Josiah has his 9 month well visit tomorrow with his new doctor here in Florida. I hope everything goes good and that his doctor is nice (I've heard good things about him)! I will post his 9 month picture in the next few days!











No comments: