Friday, April 9, 2010

Catching UP

I am way behind on posting pictures so I thought I would do it all in one post! Right before we left Georgia we went to the neighborhood park for the first time. Josiah wasn't too sure about going down the slide.... ....but he sure did enjoy walking up it.


I am in LOVE with this picture! These boys are my life!


Josiah going up the stairs with his wild hair!


I am super late on his 8 month picture but I had to post it! He is such a squirmer these days it is hard to get a good picture.


We went to Church on Saturday the night before Easter since we were loading up the trailer
on Sunday. I was a little sad that we didn't do our normal Sunday tradition of eating at our house for Easter, but I guess there is always next year! Josh is coming to Florida today! I can't wait to see him! We have a busy weekend of unpacking (STILL), a wedding, and a birthday party! Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments: