Thursday, January 19, 2012

Bachelorette Party (2)

Here are some pictures of Friday and Saturday.

We had on the itinerary to play games Friday night since people were coming at different times of the night.  I printed out some Mad Libs for everyone to fill out.  Some of them were absolutely hilarious!!  I also made cute little cards for Wedding Pictionary.  We split up in two teams.  Team Bride and Team Groom.  Team Bride won!   I used words such as runaway bride, grooms cake, tying the knot, father-daughter dance, first kiss, preacher, bachelor party, etc. 

Here is Lindsay waiting on us to finish decorating!


Here are the girls playing Wedding Pictionary.  Something was funny!!!


Saturday we got up and Jenny and I made breakfast for everyone.  We jumped in the shower and got ready and headed to the malls in Destin.  We shopped literally all day long.  We ate some lunch at the Commons and shopped some more!  We were on a mission to find something to wear that night!

After shopping we headed home to get ready to go to dinner.  We had reservations at PF Changs at 7:30.  We told everyone they were at 7:15 though.....what can I say?  I didn't want to be late and with 15 girls trying to get ready it was bound to happen!!! :)  We were all ready and decided to take some pictures before heading to dinner.







PF Changs was delicious!  It was my first time eating there.  If you haven't eaten there go....NOW!!!  If you don't have one close to you....it is worth the drive.  Trust me!! 

After dinner we headed out on the town.  We went to a place called Howl at the Moon.  It has a little piano bar and it was a lot of fun!  They got Lindsay up on stage and embarrassed her a little!  I didn't want to take my camera in so I have no pictures...or maybe I don't want Chris (Lindsay's soon-to-be husband to see evidence)  Just kidding...we aren't that crazy...we are getting to old for crazy...

Sunday everyone packed up and headed home!  Except me and Lindsay.  Chris, Josh, and Josiah drove over and we hung out all Sunday and headed back home Monday afternoon!   :(  I was sad to see the weekend go by so fast, but that just means my bff is getting married REALLY soon!

No comments: