Thursday, September 30, 2010

Venting....

I try not to vent on here, because who wants to hear someone complain when everyone has their own issues?!?!

Yesterday was very eventful! We were suppose to close on the house at 2:00.

While Josiah took his morning nap I got ready and was about to do some stuff online for work. I got on the computer and the internet wasn't working. No big deal...I just would do the work another day. This went on for a little while..didn't think too much about. I thought maybe Cox (our internet company) was just working on something and it would be back up and running shortly.

Anyway, I say all of that because....

Guess who also has Cox Internet???? The company that was finalizing our closing. So they called and told us we had to push it off till 3:00. At 2:00 they called us and said to come in and they would start the paperwork but they still didn't have all the information because the internet was still down. 1.) What in the world did we do before internet and 2.) who waits till the day of closing to get all of the information??? So we ended up being there at 2:30-5:30.

But we are HOMEOWNERS even if it took forever!

Last night we took our refrigerator over!
Tonight I am going over there to tape off the living room so I can paint tomorrow!
Sunday we are moving everything in!!! YAY!

Sorry for the complaining! Promise not to do it again anytime soon!

No comments: