Thursday, September 23, 2010

Park

I'm trying to be a better blogger....

I got up and took Josiah to the park and brought the camera so I could take some pictures of him! I decided to take my old camera so I wouldn't have to carry my big camera around while chasing Josiah. Well, the old camera just wouldn't cooperate and take any good pictures so I have NOTHING. I don't know if it is because I am use to the awesome quality of my new camera or if something is wrong with the old camera. But I don't have any evidence of going to the park.

Josiah wasn't too sure about the park. I have taken him to a park before and he ran around but he just isn't sure what to do. I am hoping that the more I take him the more he will enjoy it. We stayed for about half an hour and then headed back to the house where he enjoyed playing with the water hose, as usual! (this is why the kid never has clothes on...he always gets them wet with the hose!)



No comments: