Saturday, September 25, 2010

Seafood Festival

Josh had to get up way too early to go take a test for a class that he is taking at UWF. While Josh was gone Granny watched Josiah so I could clean and wash some laundry. After Josh got home and Josiah got up from his nap we headed over to our house to look at it one more time before we have our walk through on Monday!


Look at all of that hair! I don't even know what to do with it anymore - I guess we will have to cut it soon! But he is so stinkin' cute!


This is our house completely done!! It is beautiful! Well at least I think so!
Josiah had so much fun running around the house checking things out..






They both had to check out the bath....


We are in trouble. He can now reach the doorknobs and can almost open them!

Once we were done at the house we headed downtown to the seafood festival. Not my cup of tea since I don't like seafood..but we had a lot of fun and Josh thought the food was pretty tasty! I'm not a fan of sooo many people in a small area but I'm glad we went!
They had an area for kids which I thought was pretty neat. There were a ton of dogs there jumping in a pool and of course this lil' guy enjoyed watching them.




I realized when we left I didn't get a picture of Josh and Josiah so this is what I got! I love downtown and the way the trees fall over the walkways!



I hope everyone has had a great weekend so far! Tomorrow I'm going to hang out with some of the girls while Josh and Josiah go watch football! GO EAGLES!

2 comments:

Mrs. J Manny said...

how fun!

is josh giving birth in the bathtub?!?!

Nicole said...

HAHAHA! It does look like he is! He is going to kill me for posting that pictures!