Thursday, September 9, 2010

Pretty Little Liars

My life has been pretty boring lately! I think work is finally over so hopefully I will be taking more pictures of what is going on. We have a busy next three weeks and I can't wait for the fun to begin! Josh's birthday is Saturday! Next weekend we are going to Atlanta for 3 days and then the following week we are closing on our house! WoooHoo!

My friend Wendi kept telling me that I needed to read the Pretty Little Liars series. (There is also a TV show about the book on ABC.) I'm not a real big reader so I kept blowing it off. I have to have a really good book that catches my attention or I will never read the whole book. Well when I went to Atlanta for my hospital stay a few months ago I decided I was going to have plenty of spare time on my hands to read. Wendi brought over two of the books (there is 7 or eight I think). When she gave them to me I thought that I may get through one of them by the time I got back to Pensacola. I was wrong....I finished the first one before I even got to the hospital! I am now on the 6th book. These books are the kind that you keep saying ok I will read one more chapter and then put the book down..ok maybe after the next chapter, you know what I mean? If you have time to read 8 books...you should read this series....it keeps you guessing!

No comments: