Wednesday, September 22, 2010

House and Baby Fever

You know how I said in the last post that I had a little bit of baby fever....

Josh and I have been saying that once we move into our new house we would start the adoption process again! Well, our closing date on the house is September 29th...one week from today! Woohoo! I can't wait to move in..I just wish I could snap my fingers and all the boxes be unpacked and everything be put in the right place.

Anyway, I was looking at the Bethany Christian website last night and decided to go ahead and send an email to let them know that we wanted to start the process again! I know Josiah is still pretty young, but they say once you have a child it usually takes longer to adopt the second one. I thought if we go ahead and start the process again maybe by the time he is two we might have our second baby! I can't wait to see what God has in store for us this time around!

No comments: