Sunday, September 5, 2010

Weekend so far...

I can't believe it is Sunday already!!!!! Here are just a few pictures of our weekend so far....It is so hard to get pictures these days because Josiah is running around and I am usually chasing him. So please forgive me for the quality of these...I just whipped out my blackberry today and took a few pictures.I thought this picture was hilarious. Josiah loves to drink..he would probably do it all day long if I let him. (The lid was on the drink and there wasn't anything in it but ice.) As you can see he had his own juice back there but he didn't want it..he wanted the Whataburger drink. This is our kitchen!!!! Mom, dad, my brother, Josiah and I went and looked at the house after we left from lunch. I didn't have my camera with me so I didn't get any other pictures. Josh and I are going to try to go back when Josiah wakes up from his nap so I can get some more pictures.

One more day and its back to work for another week or two. Josh has been so busy at work lately that his boss told them they had to work Monday. I guess it will be just me and Josiah tomorrow! I hope everyone has a great day!

No comments: