Friday, September 3, 2010

Another pictureless post

Happy Friday!



I had to go to work for a few hours today, but I first went and picked up my first paycheck in a year! Wooohooo! :) Ok..so it's not that exciting, but it feels good to make a little money to help out. After working a little bit I came home and now I am sitting here doing NOTHING! Josiah is napping so I decided to relax!

I am so excited that we have a long weekend! I don't have to work on Monday and Josh is thinking about taking the day off too! We have a ton of plans! Tonight when Josh gets off from work I am headed to Ruby Tuesday's to eat with some of the girls! Tomorrow I am getting my hair cut and highlighted and then we have a cookout to go to and Chris and Crystal's. It is Crystal's last weekend in town :( I will write more about that later when I get the pictures on my computer. Not sure what our plans are Saturday night..I think Josh has some fantasy football stuff going on. Sunday we will probably go over to Josh's parents house for a bit. Monday I am hoping to sit by the pool and just enjoy the day!

Well, Josiah is waking up from his nap! I hope everyone has a great long weekend! :)

Sorry my post have been boring! I promise pictures as soon as I get a chance!

No comments: