Tuesday, October 5, 2010

MIA

I love, love, love our new house!!!!!

I haven't posted in a little while and I probably won't until the 11th. We don't have internet at the new house and I feel bad stealing the neighbors (obviously not too bad because I am doing it right now).

I am so overwhelmed....We have boxes everywhere and they aren't going away! It is very hard to unpack with Josiah wanting to be outside 24/7. I try to get as much done during naps as I can but its hard when his first name I shower and then the second nap doesn't last too long! Josh has tons of school work so while he is doing that at night I am trying to get things unpacked. I keep wishing that the unpacking fairy would come visit us, but so far she hasn't.

Anyway, hopefully I will post again soon!

I hope everyone is enjoying there week!!! :)

2 comments:

Mrs. J Manny said...

yay! congrats on moving in! thats so exciting! have fun putting everything away and making it a home =)

Nicole said...

Thanks girl! Looking forward to Saturday! :)