Monday, October 11, 2010

FUN!

Friday night Josh and I decided to do NOTHING! We literally didn't sit down all week long so it was nice! We caught up on a few of our shows.

Saturday Jill had Kennedy's birthday party! It was so much fun! Jill did great on the decorations!

Here is the birthday girl!



Josiah sitting at the kids' table! I think I need to invest in one..he loved it! Me and Josiah at the party

Lyla (Heather's daughter), Kennedy and Josiah playing in the bubbles




Cute cake and decorations




Josh and Josiah playing around



We left the party and went over to Josh's parent's house to get some more of our stuff! I feel like we get rid of a box and gain 3 more! We loaded up the cars and then headed back to our house. Josh's mom, dad and nieces came over and we went to the park!


Josiah has decided that he likes to go down the slide all by himself (tear). He is such a big boy!


This isn't the greatest picture..but look at that smile! He has so much fun on the slide!

Samantha and Taylor


The girls wanted Grandma and me to play with them



After we played at the park for awhile we went back to our house and I fixed some Taco Soup! It was delicious!
Saturday night Josh and I watched the Blind Side! I LOVED it! I thought it was soo good!
Sunday we got up took Josiah to my parent's house. Josh and I headed back to our house to get ready for Church. We are in the process of finding a new church to go to. The church we went to was okay, but I don't think it is the one we will continue to go to. There was nothing wrong with the church, it just didn't seem like the one! Hopefully we will find one to call our home soon!
I hope everyone had a great weekend! I know we did!
We are finally getting cable today! Yay! We got rid of a ton of boxes this weekend and it is starting to feel like a home! Now if I can only get Josh to hang up my decorations!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

I love the picture of Josiah going down the slide, he is smiling SO big :) I'll have to rent Blind Side, I've heard nothing but great things about it.
Also, I say you should come to First Baptist Bagdad, which we recently joined, but it's kinda far out (it's an easy drive for us since we're in Milton). Have fun finding one, there's definitely a ton to visit & choose from :)

Beth @beth-adam.blogspot.com said...

Congrats on y'alls house!! :) And Josiah is so adorable! :) I love his hair!

Nicole said...

Thank yall!!! Cassie - You will have to rent it..its a great, tear jerker, with an awesome story! I wish we could try that Church but we are all the way out by Ransom so it would be a long drive!