Saturday, October 23, 2010

Thursday

Thursday started my birthday festivities! Josiah and met up with Jaime and Wendy at Vallartas! Talk about good food! Jaime made this awesome cookie cake! Josiah LOVED it....He would stick his finger in the icing and eat it!


After Vallartas we went to Target and then dropped Jaime off. Wendi had a great idea of going to the fair! I'm not a fan usually but I thought Josiah would enjoy the petting zoo! Here are some pictures from it:






This camel bit some lady while we were there...This is as close to him as I would get!


I wasn't sure if Josiah was scared of mascots or characters, but I found out that he wasn't! Thank goodness!






I have had a great birthday weekend! We have done a ton of things so I am going to blog a few different times! I hope everyone has had a great weekend!

No comments: