Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Horrible Day

I woke up this morning to Harleigh, our dog barking. I didn't think anything of it so I continued to lay in the bed.

Josiah woke up around 7:15. I fixed him breakfast and we played in the house. Around 9:00 Josiah wanted to go outside like every other day. We walked out side and I realized that my Halloween sign on the front porch had fallen down and our pumpkin looked a little smashed. I thought it was kind of weird that our sign had fallen down because no wind blows on our porch, but I kept walking and then BAM...



I SAW MY WINDOW WAS BUSTED.....


WTHeck??



I was a little scared...so I ran in the house and called Josh. He told me to call the cops. I called the cops and then went back outside and realized that whoever broke into my car stole my brand new Vera Bradley bag that I just got for my birthday. I didn't have anything in it...It wasn't exactly what I wanted so I was going to take it back today. One thing I do find funny is that the thieves thought that they were getting a purse with stuff in it...but nope it had nothing in it losers!


Anyway, the cop came, my dad came, and Josh came. The cop wrote up and report and told us that there were 5 other break ins throughout the neighborhood.

This neighborhood is suppose to be safe. I am so mad. If you want money...ask me..I'll probably give it to you but don't bust my window and take my stuff.. that is just wrong.

The cop started to leave and we realized that they also took our GPS...
There was a $25 Walmart GC in there and they didn't touch it...it had $0 on it but they didn't know that.

Anyway...I was very scared....for them to mess up my sign on the door they were close to entering my house. I'm so thankful that they didn't. But they have messed with the wrong chick...We are getting a security system put in ASAP.....

No comments: