Monday, October 25, 2010

Birthday Weekend

Friday night me and some of the girls went to Gallery Night downtown. Here is Jaime (and Carter), me, Lindsay and Rach! After hanging out downtown we met up with the men and went out to the beach to eat at Hemmingways. Me and my love:

Saturday night Josh and I were going to go out to eat for my birthday, but I decided that I would rather go to the movies and get some ice cream from Marble Slab. We went and saw "Life as We Know It" So cute! Here we are heading out to the movies...I LOVE THIS MAN!


Yes we let our son lay on the counter...with supervision! HA..


Sunday we got up and went and got breakfast from Whataburger. Josh and Josiah played outside while I cleaned up the house. Josiah went down for his morning nap and then we headed to a pumpkin patch in Chumuckla.


Chumuckla is a good 45 minute drive. As we were driving there it started pouring, but we decided to go anyway. We get there and we see that they only take CASH! So we headed back to the car. Between the two of us we found $12!!! We headed back up to pay and it started to pour again. So we went back to the car and sat until it quit. Once it quit raining we headed back Josiah started to throw a temper tantrum...we just figured we weren't suppose to go to the pumpkin patch! Haha! We ended up going and I'm glad we did because Josiah had a pretty good time.
This next picture cracks me up. Josiah loves slides...despite what this picture says. I think this one was just a little too fast for him...PRICELESS..




They had a maze for the smaller kids...




I think Josiah liked this rope the most!



They had a big bucket full of corn..Josiah liked this a lot but there were too many big kids so we didn't let him play for too long.


When we got back from the pumpkin patch some of our family came over for lasagna and cake! Man the lasagna was delish! Thanks mom! :)




Josiah has a sweet tooth...





Look at this face...he is so funny!




He wanted to give mommy birthday kisses...


I had an awesome birthday weekend! Thank you everyone for making it special!

No comments: