Wednesday, November 2, 2011

It's a bird...

It's a plane....
 It's SUPERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!....or Clark Kent!
 Is he not the cutest Clark Kent ever!?!  We got him dressed and headed to Rachel's church for Halloween!  They have trunk-or-treat, slides, hay rides, and food!  We had a good time! 
 Rach and Bryan!  She was dressed up as a cupcake!

After we left the church we headed back to our neighborhood to walk around.  Josiah had so much fun and loved seeing everyone dressed up!  I decided that he would be Clark Kent because he didn't have to have an actual costume!  I don't know if he would have worn a costume..he is weird about stuff like that.  Everything I bought he could wear again somewhere else!  I hope everyone had a great Halloween!  I am ready for all of this candy to be gone!  I think I am going to send most of it to work with Josh tomorrow before I gain 20 lbs! 

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Oh my gosh, how adorable! What a fun idea, I'd never seen a Kent/Superman combo. Brilliant :)