Sunday, November 13, 2011

Ava is ONE!!!

Our friends' little daughter Ava turned ONE this weekend!  I can't beleive she is already one!  Here is the post from when she was born!!! Amanda and Matt had her birthday party at a park and it was so much fun!  If Josiah's birthday wasn't in one of the most hottest months I would definitely think about doing his party there next year!

 
How cute is Ava in here little birthday outfit!?

Here is the birthday girl and Josiah

Cute decorations that Amanda had

Little Ella playing

Josiah and Garrett had so much fun just running around!  It is so much fun to watch them play together!

I would have to say that Ava LOVED her cake!!! 

After the party Josh and I dropped off Josiah at my parents' house and we headed out for a date night!  We had so much fun!  We went over to Malbis and ate at California Dreamin'!  That place has the BEST salads!!!  After that we came back in town and went to the movies.  We went and saw Jack and Jill.  It was a little funny, but don't waste your money going to the movies!  I had so much fun with Josh!  --we always have fun together but it was so good to be able to eat and talk without being interrupted!  This morning we tried to sleep in.  I woke up at 7:00 and started cleaning and let Josh sleep in.  We were missing our little man so by 10:00 we were picking up him up!  I hope everyone has an awesome week! 

I have Rachel's baby shower that Jaime, Amber, Ashley and I have been working on.  We have Ella's birthday party (that I am going to have to miss, but Josh is taking Josiah), Laura's and Stan's couple baby shower, and Chris' man shower on Saturday.  So we are very busy next weekend!  Can't wait to see all my favorite people! 

No comments: