Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Josiah-isms 1.0

Josiah is always saying funny things.  He keeps me laughing throughout the day and I want to remember these little things.  They may not be funny to you, but I would like to write them down so I don't forget them!  I try to keep a little note of what he said so I don't forget them.  Here is one from yesterday:


We have a Thanksgiving sign on our front door.  Yesterday Josiah was asking about it.  We had a Halloween one on there and he was saying "Happy Halloween".  I told him that one was for Thanksgiving and I went into what Thanksgiving was all about and started listing things I was thankful for.  I said I am thankful for God, Daddy, Josiah......etc.  He said and for MOMMY!  I said you are thankful for mommy?  And he said yes, and hop hops (frogs) and bugs!!! 

Gotta love him!!

No comments: