Monday, October 31, 2011

Fair 2011

Wednesday night Josh and I took Josiah to the fair!  These pictures are all out of order, but I don't have time to change them up!  Josiah had so much fun!  He rode everything!  I was a nervous wreck the whole time!  The first ride he rode was the ferris wheel!  I thought he would get up to the top and hate it, but I could NOT have been more wrong!  He loved it!  Josh rode all the rides with him and I went and fed the animals with Josiah!  We had a blast and Josiah won't quit talking about it!! :)  I may have lied to him and told him they were closed down every time we drove past the fair!  I know that is horrible but it can get costly!!!  We will definitely be going back next year!!!  Here are a few pictures!








We had a really busy and fun weekend!  I will share some pictures tomorrow!  Hope everyone has a great Halloween!  I can't wait to take Josiah to trunk-or-treat!!! 

No comments: