Friday, October 7, 2011

Peanut Festival

I love the fall!  When I was younger my favorite season was spring, because that meant beach weather!  Don't get me wrong I still like the spring, but I am starting to love the fall now that we have a child!  The festivals this time a year, the fair and halloween are so much more fun!!!  Last weekend we went with my mom, dad and brother to the peanut festival!  We had so much fun! As I am typing this he is sitting here looking at the pictures saying WEEEEEE now mom!
 









I don't have too much time to type and I know most of y'all are here for the pictures!  I hope everyone has a great weekend!  I have one more week of school and I am done this semester!!!  Thank goodness!  I am taking a break next semester and can't wait to just be a mom!!! :)  I will write a post about that later!  Have fun y'all!!!

No comments: