Sunday, February 12, 2012

Saturday

I cannot tell you how much I love the weekends!  It is the only time the three of us get to spend a whole lot of time together.  And it is the best!  Saturday we woke up and got ready to head to the mall.  The boys got some clothes from Old Navy.  I didn't even look because I know I would have walked out with a whole bunch of new clothes.  Josh never buys clothes for himself so I wanted it to be about him!  We can't go to the mall without riding the train.  The driver of the train let Josiah act like he was driving and he loved it!!  Not sure if you can tell by this huge smile on his face!!!!
After we rode the train and looked around we headed over to Moe's.  I used to not really be  a fan of this place but I love their nachos.  They are the best!  When I eat there I wish my stomach could expand a little more so I could eat the whole thing!!!  That's how good it is.



After nap time we headed to Jordan and Brandon's couple shower!  We couldn't stay too long but had a great time while we were there.  We left from there and went straight to Josh's parents' house for Bruce's birthday. 

Of course Josiah had to get Taylor to hammer with him!!!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!  We froze our bootays off!  We have a busy week ahead!  Josh has tons of school/work stuff to do and I am waiting the arrival of Madylin!!!!!  I can't wait for her to get here!!!!


No comments: