Thursday, February 23, 2012

On a mission

Today I feel like I am butter because I have been on a roll. Okay that was totally cheesy! I have cleaned up around the house, did some laundry, and played a ton with my sweet little man! He has been in an extra good mood so that means Momma has been in a good mood!

He is napping and I have been working on a meal plan! I usually do this but not to the extent I want to. I want to be very organized. I love cooking but I hate thinking of what to cook. I have definitely been using Pinterest to come up with some dinner ideas!

My plan is to have enough meal ideas for the month. I wish I could get to the point where I only go to the grocery store once a month (except for going for fresh fruit and veggies), but I don't know if that is possible. I just dread going to Walmart. It is a nightmare. And it is going to be even harder when we have two little ones!

I have almost completed the meal "list", I am just working on the what we want to have on what days of the month. I know we won't always stick to it because things change such as Josh working late, dinner plans with friends, etc. but at least I will have some ideas in front of me when I head in the kitchen to make dinner. Once I get everything organized I will try to share with y'all!!

Hope y'all are having a wonderful Thursday!

No comments: