Monday, February 6, 2012

Backwards

We are going to start on Sunday because my pictures uploaded backwards...or maybe I did them wrong who knows?!!  Let's just blame in on the computer! :)  This maybe totally confusing..

Sunday night I continued to work on some of Josiah's MDO Valentine's gifts.  Have I mentioned that I love pinterest?  I do NOT know what I did without it.  So here are a few of the superhero cards that we are going to put lollipops through and it will eventually look like a superhero!!  They are totally cute and boyish.  I will post a picture of the final when I finally finish them!

Sunday afternoon we headed to Josh's friends house too watch the game.  I don't think I watch but a few minutes of it.  Most of the time we colored or watched Josiah and the other kids run around like wild animals!  But I will say, I played a pick-em game all football season and I ended up winning $80 for the super bowl!!  Woot Woot!!

Josh left early Saturday morning to go to New Orleans for a bachelor party so it was just me and my little J-man!  We had a lot of fun! 

Here we are at Granny and Pop Pop's house!

Granny, Josiah and I decided it was a great idea to make homemade cinnamon rolls!  They were amazing!!

Saturday night I tackled this huge mound of laundry.  I will have to say three of the loads were towels so it wasn't as bad as it looked.

Josiah made Granny a jewelry box.  The boy loves to build stuff.  (if you look really carefully you can see Harleigh, she kind of blends in with the couch)

Here he is building

Snuggling with the Sock Monkey

He is starting to be my big helper.  I put all the knives away first and then let him help put the rest of the silverware up.  He did a great job!!!

Friday night Josh, Josiah and I went and met Jaime, Brad, Carter, and Wendi at Ruby Tuesday's for dinner.  We had such a great time.  Afterwards we went to Home Depot to find paint colors for Adalyn's room and of course we had to buy something for Josiah to build. 

No comments: