Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Etsy - Cute little elephant!

I love Etsy!!!  I always look at the adorable stuff talented people have made.  I wish I was that talented and could sew.  One of these days I plan on learning....if I ever have time! :)  Until then I will continue to look.  I finally took the plunge and bought my first etsy purchase (I buy invitations from there all the time but they are the kind that you just get a file and you print yourself).  A girl I went to high school with posted on facebook the other day that she had started an etsy shop.  I clicked on it and saw these cute little elephants!  I wanted one so bad so I asked her when she made some more if she would make some in pink and gray for Adalyn's room!  She is such a sweetheart!  I received it in the mail today!!  Don't you just love getting mail?  I know I do!!  Here is a picture of it!  It is going to be perfect!!  You should go check out here other awesome crafts she has done.  Click here.  She has all kinds of stuff from other stuffed animals, fabric checkbook covers, key fobs, hair clips and a tons more....and they are all CUTE!!!!  I always love supporting people that make homemade stuff.

I also purchased Adalyn's crib bedding from Etsy too!  They said it would take 5-7 weeks so as soon as I get it I will post some pictures!  But it has pink, gray (cheveron) and very cute little elephants on it!  I can't wait to see it!!

No comments: