Thursday, July 26, 2012

Josiah's "quirks"

I don't know if it is every three year old but Josiah is totally weird sometimes!!! Haha!  I love him with my whole heart but he has some funny "quirks" he does. 

  • He can't stand for his hair to be hot.
  • He doesn't like to get messy at all. (sometimes when I ask him what he wants to eat he bases it off of if he will get messy or not!)
  • His shirt can't be too big.
  • His shorts can't be too long.
  • He puts his shoes on right when he gets up in the morning.
  • Every time he walks by Adalyn he has to kiss her and hold her hand!!!
  • He has to have short socks.
  • He wears tennis shoes 99% of the time.  AND they have to be his orange ones.
  • He would literally wear the same pair of shorts over and over and over if I would let him.  (and might I add they are the shorts that I like the least)
  • If he gets the tiniest drop of water/juice/whatever that makes his clothes wet...he totally freaks out.

He is so funny these days.  I love everything about him, but some of these are about to drive me crazy!  Especially the clothes issue.  I have been letting him wear whatever he wants to around the house..but when he starts school in August its going to be tough!  I really hope he isn't going to be OCD.  Maybe this is just a phase and he will grow out of most of them soon, well except the whole kissing Adalyn thing.  They are just too precious!! :)

3 comments:

Beth @beth-adam.blogspot.com said...

haha this made me lol at work :) In elementary school I had this one pair of shorts I loved, so Mom had to buy me 5 pair so I could wear them everyday of the week. haha :)

ratty daddy dinkdum @rattydaddydinkdum.blogspot.com said...

And I had to tell her teacher, so she wouldn't think Beth was wearing the same pair of shorts every day. Ask Beth about the bumps in her socks and how the salesman at Kinney Shoes wanted to hide when he saw us coming into the store. She HATED getting new shoes. So, no, Josiah isn't weird. He just knows what he likes and how he wants things to be.

Nicole said...

Hahaha!!! That is too funny!!!! I'm assuming Beth grew out of it so I'm pretty sure Josiah will too! I will just have to pick my battles!! :)