Tuesday, July 24, 2012

If you really knew me..

You would know that God and my family are my passion.
-if you are a friend of mine, you fit into the family category.  I would do anything for the people I love.

You would know that I believe in miracles.
-I wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for God perfoming a miracle!

You would know that I am shy around new people.

You would know that I love rap music.
-Although, I don't listen to it much because I don't want Josiah going around singing "Apple bottom jeans"

You would know I sometimes put on that I am harcore, but really I am a softy.

You would know that I hate to clean. 
-I love a clean house, but I would much rather play cars with Josiah or talk baby talk to Adalyn!

You would know I love to take pictures.
-But I rarely get them developed.  I am working on this though.

You would know that I am fearful of someone close to me dying.
-I haven't ever had anyone really really close to me pass away and this totally freaks me out.

You would know that I am a worrier. 
-Most big issues I can give to God, but I have a hard letting God deal with the little problems.

You would know that as I get older I am finding out what is really important in life and I am loving life more and more! 







No comments: