Friday, July 13, 2012

3rd Birthday Part 1

Thursday we went to the Gulfarium with Aunt Pris and Uncle Ray to celebrate Josiah's birthday!  We had such a fun day!  I loved the dolphin show!  Afterwards we went to Fudpuckers to eat.  I haven't been there before.  The food was good and Josiah loved the alligators!  He even got to feed and touch an alligator.  I think that was the highlight of his day!!  I can't believe he will be three on Sunday.  Time sure does fly.  Like he says "Mom, I'm not a baby anymore!!"  No you aren't sweet boy!!  But he will always be my baby!!! 









We headed home from Destin and had dinner and cake at Aunt P and Uncle Ray's house.  Every year Aunt P makes a cake for him. 

1st birthday - dinosaur cake
2nd birthday - Hammer cakes
3rd birthday - Train cake

What a great day!  I am ready to spend the whole weekend celebrating his birthday!  Even though the other day he told me he didn't want a birthday party....too bad...I already paid for it!!  Haha!  Hope y'all have a great weekend.  We are headed to the beach today/tonight to spend the night so we can see the Blue Angels tomorrow!!!  Then Sunday is Josiah's birthday party! 

2 comments:

Cassie said...

How is he turning 3?!? My gosh, he was just an infant :O Adorable pictures. The cake is too cute!

Nicole said...

I know I can't believe it!!!! Time does fly by so quicly!!