Monday, December 19, 2011

Ok I have not only been slacking on posting about the advent calendar, but I am also behind on actually doing our advent calendar activities.  Life is busy.  I love it, but I haven't been able to do much else besides, shopping, baking, and trying to keep Josiah from seeing his Christmas presents!  I am looking forward to this week.  Josh took Friday off so hopefully the three of us can spend sometime with each other before life gets busier! 

Christmas Eve we hang out with Josh's side of the family all day long!  I can't wait for Josiah to be with his cousins!  He always has such a fun time.

Christmas morning my parents come over here and we do Santa.  We then rush to my Aunt and Uncle's for breakfast at 9:00.  Hopefully Josiah will get a nap after that and then we have lunch at my mom's with her side of the family at 2:00. 

I always love Christmas but I am even more excited this year!  Josiah is understanding more and gets so excited over the smallest things!  I love when he screams from excitement and jumps up and down!!  It truly makes me the happiest person alive!

I don't know how much time I will have to blog so I hope everyone has a great Christmas!  Maybe I can get another post done before Christmas.

No comments: