Friday, December 2, 2011

How do you like your taters?

Radom I know...but I love mash potatoes.  My mom used to make homeade ones that were delicious but I have never been able to make them like her.  I could never decide how many to cook for just Josh and I and I always had way too many leftover...that is if I didn't make them too mushy and they didn't go in the trash.  I quit making them all together.  I have tried everything. Even the powder.  But I do NOT like them  Don't get me wrong..I am not too good for the powder, I just can't do it for some reason.  

Anyway, to get to my point of this post...We ate at Josh's aunt's house the other night and man I fell in love!  These are so easy to cook and they taste sooooo good!  They take 10 minutes in the microwave and you add some milk and butter and HELLO homeade tasting mash potatoes!  AND they are the perfect amount.
   
Ok..sorry I just wanted to share.  We had some leftover and I just got through eating some! 

No comments: