Friday, September 30, 2011

Sleepless is Florida

Josiah has always been a really good sleeper, well except when he was a wee little baby.  He usually falls right asleep for naps and nighttime, but something changed last week.  He didn't want to go to bed and he definitely didn't want to take a nap.  If we took a nap with him he would do fine, but he did NOT want to stay in his room by himself.  Well...I think I figured out why.  We started watching Dino Dan last week.  Have y'all ever seen that show?  I never liked it in the first place but Josiah kept asking for it so I let him watch it.  It is not scary by no means, I think the dinosaurs just were something new to him.  I think it is between that and the Curious George movie.  I think that movie is so cute, but there is a part in it when a big guy is somewhat loud and mean looking and Josiah always talks about the monkey Guy.  He would wake up from his naps talking about him so that is when I figured that some of his favorite shows might not be the best for him to watch.  I quit letting him watch both shows yesterday and I think it has helped a little today.  We will see.  Hopefully he will continue to sleep better!

No comments: