Saturday, September 3, 2011

MDO and Whitey Tighties

I know the last post was a little boring so I thought I would put up some pictures.  Two weeks ago Josiah started Mother's Day Out (MDO).  It was the hardest thing I have ever done.  Josiah only stays with my parents, my aunt and uncle and Josh's parents.  He has NEVER stayed with anyone else except maybe when he was really little.  I had been telling him all about school and he seemed so excited.  Well, as soon as we got to his classroom he started to ball.  I mean scream bloody murder.  This broke my heart.  I know it is extremely good for him to be around other kids, but I did not like seeing my baby boy so upset.  Well, he made it all day long (or should I say I made it all day long) and when I picked him up he was clinging to the teacher and his eyes were so red.  The next day I was home with him and asked him what he wanted to do and he said "school"!  He didn't go back until a week later and he did a lot better.  He still cried when we left him but he stopped soon after we left and he participated in the activities and played with the other kids.  When we went to pick him up he was peeking over the little gate and his smile just melt my heart.  I love watching him grow!
This is his art from the second day of class!  He didn't have anything colored the first day!  I have to say I am one proud momma and that picture is on or refrigerator!  I will probably keep it forever! 

We have been potty training!  This is what I see most days now!  I thought I loved the diaper butt, but I don't think it gets any cuter than a little tiny in whitey tighties or boxer briefs!  Some days he wants to wear big boy underwear and sometimes he doesn't.  I am not forcing him at all!  He just turned two and I am in no rush, but I can't complain if he wants to pee pee in the potty.



1 comment:

Beth @beth-adam.blogspot.com said...

He is SO GROWN UP!!! OMG! I love his school pic, and that cute lil bum!! haha :)