Thursday, September 1, 2011

Lately...

.....I have been doing homework every moment I can...when Josiah takes a nap, when Josiah sleeps at night....He needs sleep but I guess I don't??  This semester is tough, but I am learning a lot and trying to reach my goals!!!

......I have benn hearing Josiah say "no mom" constantly

......I have been laughing at the way Josiah says "no mom".  I know it isn't funny, but I can't help but laugh when he says it.  He is just to darn cute!

......I have been saying "no Josiah" 3,423 times a day

......I have been trying to balance being a mom, wife, student, worker, maid, friend, daughter and everything else.  It is tough, but I think I am finding what works and what doesn't.

......I have been soaking up every minute with Josiah, it won't be long before he is too busy for me, so I am enjoying every moment.

......I have been trying out new recipes and I hope I have time to share with y'all soon!

......I am preparing myself to be a football widow! Football is about to start and Josh will be stuck to the computer/t.v. for the next few months! The only reason I like football season is great time with friends and good food! :)

......I have been loving this wonderful, crazy, adventurous life with my two favorite boys!  Life is definitely good!!!

Hopefully life will slow down for a little while and I will be able to blog a little more!  Hope everyone has a wonderful long weekend!

No comments: