Monday, August 16, 2010

Weekend Wrap UP

Friday Lindsay had a jewelry party at her place. So I went over there and hung out for a little while and looked at pretty jewelry. After that, I came home and hung out with my man! We just sat around and got caught up on Big Brother.

Saturday mom and I got up and ran to Belk and JC Penny's to shop real quick. Mom and Dad were going out to lunch and I had to be at Josh's parent's for lunch so we had to hurry. I hate it when you want to buy something and you can't find ANYTHING. I ended up finding 3 shirts for $35!

I rushed home to pick up Josh and Josiah and we all went to the in-laws for Josh's brother's birthday. We had sausage sandwiches, they were pretty good! :) Josiah loves to watch his two older cousins play! We left there around 3:30 came home put Josiah down for a nap and then started to get ready for another birthday party!

Rachel turned the big 2-6!!! We went to the Oar House for dinner! We ended up having 26 people. What can I say -- everyone loves Rach! :) It was a great time with great people! After we ate we headed to Seville, which is always interesting..... The birthday girl and Bryan
Rach and Ashley
Jaime and Brad

Brandon and Jordan


Amber and Rach



Chris and Lindsay


Lindsay and Rach




Heather, Rach, and Crystal


Rachel and Wendi



Cooper, Rach and Amber


Crystal and me



Rach and me



Jaime and Rach
Sunday we were super lazy. We cleaned a little, played in the pool and just relaxed. Sunday afternoon we went over to my aunt and uncle's and had a delicious dinner!
I hope everyone had a great weekend and I can't wait till the next one! We are headed to a beach house with friends!

No comments: