Thursday, February 4, 2010

Eight

Eight is the number of hours Josiah slept the night before last. He woke up once and then went back to sleep for four more hours. Woohoo I was so excited!

Last night not so much. He went to bed at 7:30 woke up at:

11
1
2:30
4:30
7:30

What the heck?! I thought we were starting new trend by sleeping eight hours in a row....

I think I am going to get a book that Heather suggested called Twelve Hours Sleep by Twelve Weeks: A Step by Step Plan for Baby Sleep Success by Suzy Giordano and see if this helps us.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh it will work! I looked at another one someone told me about called Babywise, but it was so long and I just didn't have the patience! I just happened the find the 12 Step one and it has been great! Lyla has slept through the night 6 nights in a row! The results are amazing! Good luck Nicole! It will be worth it!

Nicole said...

I am going to try to go get in tomorrow night!! I can't wait! How does Lyla do with naps during the day?