Monday, February 22, 2010

7 months old


This is what we go through now when we try to get one good picture!!! Haha! He is so funny! I know I'm late as usual, but Josiah turned 7 months old on February 15th. We didn't have to go to the doctor this month so I'm not sure how much he weighs or his height but he is HUGE!!! He is so sweet and so much fun to be around. He is eating so much these days and growing like a weed. He is eating every 4 hours. (he eats about 7-8 ounces and one jar of baby food). His favorites are green beans, carrots, and pears! He is not sleeping so great at night, but like I said in my post below we are working on that and hope that he is by next week! He is getting into everything and I love it!! He seems to be less frusturated now that he can get around without my help.

Josiah started pulling up on the couch today and started cruising around it! I swear the boy is growing up too fast! Can someone make him stop?! Just for a little while?!

We are so blessed and so thankful that God put him into our lives 7 months ago!



No comments: