Friday, August 3, 2012

AG 2 Months


We took Adalyn to her appointment on Wednesday!  She is 11 pounds 14 oz and 25 inches long!! (Josiah was 12 lbs 4 oz and was 24 1/2 inches long..check it out here..) I can't believe she has gained 5 pounds and 5 inches since she was born!!!  She is such a great baby!!  I don't want to brag too much because I don't want to jinx anything, but let's just say she sleeps way better than Josiah ever did!  We are truly blessed.  She is in 0-3 clothes and size 1 diapers.  She drinks 4-5 oz of formula every 3 hours until she goes to bed.  She still sleeps a ton during the day, but we enjoy her sweet smiles while she is awake.  I love watching her learn new things.  Josiah is still so good with her!  I hope that lasts forever...haha!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Yay- 2 months! She is beautiful. They grow SO fast. Makes you happy and sad at the same time!