Sunday, August 26, 2012

Reunited

Saturday night I had my 10 year class reunion...if that doesn't make ya feel old I don't know what will!! I'm going to be honest...I wasn't real excited about going but ended up having a great time!! It was great to hang out with my close friends but also good to see people that I don't get to see often or just "see" on Facebook!!

If you have paid any attention to the news you know Isaac the hurricane is brewing out there so we have been preparing for it. If you haven't experienced pre hurricane madness you are missing out....everything on the lines of batteries, water, ice, gas, bread, etc. sells out and people start going crazy!!! If you think Walmart is bad on a regular day, you don't want to go a few days leading up to a hurricane potentially hitting your area. Right now it looks like it is going west of us but you just never know!! I hope everyone stays safe!!!

On another note..my mom, uncle, aunt and cousin are traveling to Houston to MD Anderson for a doctors appointment for my uncle!!! Will you please keep them in your prayers!! We need some good news!!!!!!

Hope everyone had an awesome weekend!!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Looks like you had an awesome time :) It seems crazy that it's been over 10 years since the Tate days. Isn't it great how life just keeps getting better year after year!

Nicole said...

I know it doesnt seem that long ago!!! Missed seeing you there!!! :)