Friday, August 10, 2012

STOP


Sometimes you just have to stop everything, look around, and enjoy this moment.  This life.  Life gets so busy sometimes and we get wrapped up in our busy lives and forget to treasure the special moments.

If something were to happen to me today I could honestly say I love my life and the people in it.  With that being said...nothing is perfect, I have my problems, my insecurities, bad days, but all in all I love this life God has given me.  It hasn't always been that way, but I have made changes and life is good.  Life is way to short not to enjoy it.

Take one minute and stop what you are doing and see that you have so much to be thankful for. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

POPOP says you have wisdom beyond your years. Family, love and cherishing every sweet minute is what causes God to smile down upon us. You are a very special young lady. Love You!!!!!