Monday, March 5, 2012

Wedding, Friends, Dancing, and FUN!

Jordan and Brandon tied the knot on Saturday.  Brandon is Josh's best friend from high school.  I met Brandon the same time I met Josh and we all hung out together for years!!  It was so great seeing him so happy!!!

This picture didn't turn out very good, but this is all I got with my camera!  I took a ton with Jaime's fancy camera that turned out really good!!

I decided not to take Josiah to the wedding because I knew I wouldn't be able to stay in the Church.  He would be all over the place so my sweet momma brought him to the reception!!

Brad and Jaime at the Reception

Josiah, Mr. Bill, and Mrs. Cathy dancing!

My little dancing boy!  He told me that he had to wear his "orange" shoes so he could dance!

Busting a move! 

Matt and Amanda

Caleb and Josh

Josiah's future mother-in-law

Wendi, Josiah and Lauren

Josh's best friend JD and his girl friend Kelly came in town! It was so good seeing them!!


Wendi, Caleb, and Lauren

My sweet hubby and I!

The wedding was wonderful!!  We went out afterwards and I am wayyyy to old to be going out but it was great running into a few people we haven't seen in awhile!  Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!  I am ready for next week...we have nothing to do!!!  (well, at least for now!)

No comments: