Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Cake Batter Blondies



Josh and I were craving something sweet so he ran to the store and got a few ingredients to make Cake Batter Blondies.

Ingredients:
1 box Yellow Cake Mix
1/4 cup canola oil (i only had vegetable and it worked fine)
1 egg
1/3 cup milk
1/4 cup rainbow sprinkles
1/2 cup white chocolate chips (optional)



Directions:
In a large bowl combine cake mix, oil, egg, and milk. I just used a spoon to mix. I then got this cute little boy to mix in the sprinkles and white chocolate chips.





The batter is very thick



I preheated the over to 350. I sprayed a 9 inch cake pan and poured the batter in.



I baked it for 30 minutes. When you first take it out of the oven it looks really gooey, but don't put it back in the oven! Let it cool, and enjoy!






I thought this was amazing! I will be baking this again!!


2 comments:

Cassie said...

Oh my. Yes please!!

Carrie said...

This looks awesome! I might have to pin it and try it! Thanks for the recipe, girl!