Monday, March 28, 2011

We have had a few busy days! Friday we met some friends at our new favorite place...Chick-fil-a!!!! Friday afternoon Josh got off early and we went to Sam's to buy a few things! We didn't have anything planned but Rach called and we ended up having them over!! We had a great time with her and Bryan!!
Saturday Josh woke up with a sore throat so he we went to the urgent care where they said he might have strep...later that afternoon we went to the beach!!! It was gorgeous! I am so glad that Josiah loves the beach and water!! I am looking foward to many trips this summer! Saturday night Josh went out to eat with some of the guys while I stayed home to clean! We are getting new furniture so we had to clean out one of the other bedrooms to put our old furniture in there! I will post pictures Wednesday.
Sunday I met up with Lindsay and went to brunch at Five Sisters! If you live in Pensacola you have to try this place!!! I had their chicken and waffles! After we ate we went on a much needing shopping trip! I never buy myself anything so it felt good to get some clothes! I only bought Josiah one outfit!
Sunday night we went to mom's for dinner and then I came home and worked on homework!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments: