Monday, March 14, 2011

FUN!

The past two weeks have been challenging. Josiah was sick and he was showing me a little of the terrible twos but things seem to be looking up and he has been acting a lot better!

Friday Josiah and I got ready and we headed to Roly Poly for lunch with some of the girls! It was really good and I will be going back soon!


After eating lunch we headed downtown to OH SNAP! Last time I wasn't too impressed but this time they had more to choose from and my cupcake was amazing!
Here are our cupcakes! Don't they look good!


Wendi and Josiah



Josiah's best friend Carter






Friday night Josh, Josiah and I went over to my parents' house for dinner. We came home and sat on the couch and watched Morning Glory. It was a cute movie but not as good as I thought it was going to be.
Saturday morning we went to Target to buy a birthday gift and a few other things. After Josiah got up from his nap we went and picked up our little cousin Micha and headed to the zoo. I have to add that Josiah LOVES Micha. Ever since the first time Josiah met her he has been inseparable. I am so excited that she is moving here soon!



Here is Josiah riding the CHOOOO CHOOO!!!!





























After the zoo we headed to the beach with Josiah and Micha. I thought Josiah might be afraid of the water but boy was I wrong. If I would have let him he would have been jumping in the water! Hopefully I can get a video uploaded soon of him playing! We headed to Crabs for dinner to celebrate Josh's Uncle's birthday! That place was great!
Sunday we got up and took Josiah to mom and dad's and then we headed to Church. We are taking Josiah next weekend and I am soooo nervous! Sunday afternoon was Miss Presley's birthday party! Josiah had so much fun and Ashley did so good on the decorations. I get the awful mom award because I total forgot my camera! After the birthday party we headed straight over to my aunt and uncle's for our monthly family dinner! Have I said how much I love being so close to my family!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?













No comments: