Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thursday's Thoughts

I don't have much to talk about, but I am trying to find anything and everything to do rather than my homework. School is kicking my butt and every second I have available is put towards reading, homework or writing papers. BLAH! I wish I would have finished my bachelor's degree back in the day...OH Well..... We got new furniture and I absolutely LOVE it! We are in the process of trying to find a new comforter and decorations so as soon as we do I will post some pictures! Josiah has been awesome lately! Even though this age can be a little challenging by all the temper tantrums I am loving it! He loves to stay busy and he has even been using the bathroom on the potty more lately! I am still not pressuring him but when he tells me he has to go we run to the potty...if he wants too...we will see how long that last! I CANNOT believe Josiah will be 2 in 3 months...this just blows me away... Tomorrow is FRIDAY! I love FRIDAYs! Not only because its the beginning of the weekend, but some of us girls have been trying to get the kids together on Fridays and I love watching Josiah interact with others!! I also love it because Josh has two whole days off with us!!! Woohoo! I guess I really need to get back to my homework....I am ready for this semester to be over and we are only in week 3....

No comments: