Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Years...

New Years Eve I didn't take any pictures because I didn't want to take my good camera out. We went to Josh's friend's house and then went downtown. Next year I believe I will sit at my house and do NOTHING! I have mentioned before that I'm not a fan of BIG crowds...well I made a huge mistake by going downtown. At one point you could not even move..I thought I was going to have a panic attack (if I had those).


Did anyone make a New Years resolution? Do people make those still? I usually do, but I decided I wouldn't make something that I stick to for maybe a week at the most.


I did however make a goal..if you want to call it that. I decided that I was going to finish up my bachelors degree! I have 10 or so classes left. I was going to finish when we first moved away but I got sick and then one thing lead to another and here I am 4 years later without accomplishing that. So...with that being said I have applied to Troy for their e-campus. I am so excited! Does that make me a nerd? Oh well...I got my application in too late because I decided I was doing this at the last minute so I can't start until March! Can't wait.

Just a funny picture of Josiah. He found my hair band and put it on himself. I thought it was hilarious..Josh didn't think so! HA!

No comments: